Friday, February 15, 2013

Gojira, 9 FEB 2013

#4
9 February 2013
Gojira
The Devin Townsend Project
Mr. Smalls Theater
Pittsburgh, PA

Well, I finally made it to Mr. Smalls. I'm like an actual Pittsburgher now (even though I'm technically homeless). I don't know that I need to see another show there.

I know of Devin Townend since friends are Strapping Young Lad fans. I enjoyed TDTP and would probably check them out again.

I was happy that Gojira sold out this show (and others on this tour), so hopefully we'll be seeing more of them Stateside in the future. They played basically the same set I saw in Cleveland, which was excellent. Longer encore than I expected and they all stayed on stage and high-fived everyone on they way out. Tres bien!

1 comment:

νέα Χαλκίδας said...

The blog is pretty much our love greetings from Greece