Friday, December 25, 2015

65th of Coheed

Tuesday, June 16th, 2015
Coheed & Cambria
You Blew It
Bottle & Cork
Dewey Beach, DE

I'm probably too old and definitely too fat to be hanging around at the beach, but we had a good time. First time in Dewey and every other car at the hotel had PA plates, mine only recently having turned back into DC plates.

Bottle & Cork seems to have a lot of shows, but they weren't really equipped for it other than having tons of cheap beer: almost no security, no barricades, nothing to protect the band and the kids in the front. I had a Bud Light Lime and stayed in the back under the AC but I could still see/hear just fine since this is a pretty small place. In fact, it's probably one of the smallest venues I've seen Coheed in in the 12 years since I first saw them. Like, PA polka hall small. 

Even though it took me more than 6 months to write this post, at least I emailed myself the set list at the time:
Intro
Sentry
Favor House
Al the Killer
Juggernaut
Crowing
Junesong
Time Consumer
No World for Tomorrow
Delirium Trigger
Devil in Jersey City
Blood Red Summer
IKSSE:3


Encore:
The Suffering
Ten Speed
Welcome Home




No comments: