Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Napalm Death - Maryland Deathfest - May 25, 2012


#1
Friday, May 25, 2012
Napalm Death
Maryland Deathfest
Sonar, Baltimore

We only got tickets for the first day, and spent quite a lot of time meandering down from Pittsburgh. Plus, it was super-hot and humid, so I'm not all that sorry that we missed about half of the day.

I primarily wanted to see Napalm Death, so I did. They played about an hour-long set of selections hitting every single one of their albums along the way. They played several songs off of their latest album and I'm looking forward to seeing them headline in the fall.

We also saw Artillery and Godflesh. The only other band I kinda wanted to see from the 2012 line-up was Morbid Angel, but that was on Saturday when we had other plans.

No comments: