Saturday, October 31, 2009

Caverns 10.30.2009

#52
Friday, October 30, 2009
Caverns
Office of Future Plans
Rock and Roll Hotel

Had a decent Italian hoagie at Taylor, the new Philly-style deli, before heading over to R&R for the show. My new hoodie seems to be working for me and I got several nice comments on it. We just missed Imperial China and arrived just before the new J. Robbins project, Office of Future Plans. I thought they were really good but I am still sorry that I forgot my earplugs. They were very bass-heavy even though the bass player was wearing skeleton gloves.
After OoFP finished, a lot of people left and some of them unfortunately didn't return for the crushing instrumental force of Caverns. The sound was terrible for the first song which probably didn't help things either. They did play at least one new song, which was pretty great. I lost my focus after some bitches either spit on me or spilled something which they thought was hilarious. Bitches. Also, I was disappointed by Caverns lack of sexy Halloween costumes.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: