Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Other stuff I saw in 2010 and various excuses about things I missed because later I'll wonder why I didn't go

#17 GWAR at Sonar 10/2/10 - my second 33rd birthday party; we went after the pirate cruise
#18 Dredg/Codeseven/Animals as Leaders in Chicago 11/19/10 - I didn't stay for headliners Circa Survive because I went to see Checkov's Seagull at the Goodman Theatre (which was excellent BTW)
#19 Arsis w/Powerglove at Jaxx 12/18 - awesome
#20 Blind Guardian w/Holy Grail at Jaxx 12/22

And I didn't see the following:
Vader - was sick both times they played close-by
SPSD - at least two of those shows got canceled or I was out of town, one of those
Bloody Panda - I just plain forgot about it and did something else that evening
36 Crazyfists - that show got canceled
Nuclear Assault w/Arsis & Acrassicauda at Sonar - neither Arsis nor Acrassicauda ended up going on this tour and that was all I cared about
Suicidal Tendencies show started too early
Cannibal Corpse I missed because I was on a plane

No comments: