Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Review: 3 Inches of Blood 3.3.2007

#7
Saturday March 3 2007
Cradle of Filth
69 Eyes
3 Inches of Blood
Rams Head Live!

So we had to wait in a pretty long line but made it in time for 3IoB. In the car, we had been trying to figure out how many times I'd seen them - this was #11. [It would have been 12 if I'd seen them with Satyricon that time]. Anyhoo, I was happy to see them, as always, but sad that it was not 'Night Marauders' night.
Then, I guess we must have decided to get ripped. There was definitely some drinking involved during the 69 Eyes set. I didn't really pay much attention to them or CoF since I was at the bar, pestering my 3IoB boys and plying them with drinks. One of you....mwah ha ha ha [through tented fingers]. Oh yeah, so we had a good time. 5 stars.

No comments: